Follow by Email

Friday, 19 September 2014

Street Style at LFW (ss15) #1

As someone one time said: all good things come to an end.
On this note, with a bit of sadness of all the fashion victims made in London and great relief of my feet, this LFW is not over!

I must say, being this the very first fashion week I attended from the very beginning to the very end and not just for fun but for work, despite still enjoying it very much, I am kind of glad that I'm now going to start spending most of my time somewhere else but at Somerset House.

This fashion week was a bit different, or at least it felt a bit different for me.
Beginning a bit sloppy, being sunny and bright, not too busy and definitely interesting in terms of street style looks spotted during the days, most of the collections showcased day after day were actually very good.

But I'll tell you a bit more about my favourite collections another time…
Today I want to show you the first tranche of street style looks I've spotted around The (it surely deserves a capital T) Courtyard in between shows and parties.

I'd like to specify something: these photographs are not the ones of every single individual I could manage to snap when around FW, they actually are the looks that caught my attention.
Key word: selection, which was something new for me.

In fact, until the last fashion week I used to think that taking as many street style snaps would have been the best thing I could have done in order to inspire me.
Not really.
This time, I opted for longer walks around and thoughtful photographs.
Sometimes, these fashionistas and members of this crazy and incredible industry have given me amazing moments that I am so glad to have captured.

I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I did…





























One of my absolute favorites...


Stay tuned for more updates coming up everyone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment