Follow by Email

Thursday, 21 February 2013

Waiting for Godot...

Here I am again,

to continue the updates from my week end in London...

I must say that I have never seen that much sun over there...
Out of the four days I spent in the city, let's say that for three and a half of them the light was bright and shiny, as you probably reckoned in the pictures of Hyde Park that I showed you yesterday...

As I told you, this time I had much more chances to stop, look around myself and take pictures..
While my friend Fran was busy studying, I went wondering around central London, realising for the first time how everything it's so close if you are in Piccadilly Circus, walking around China Town, Soho, 



Oxford Circus and Covent Garden... of course, at the end of the day it's a lot of walking, but everything was so nice under the sun light that I couldn't help but keep going...













That especially one day that I happened to be waiting for someone in Trafalgar square.



This person was late enough to allow me to walk around the fountains for a while and notice some nice spots happening there...





As usual, what's the most interesting thing to portray are the people...






Not only the tourists with their astonished gaze at the monuments, 















but also the locals walking around in all their charm,






 maybe directed to the theatre, the couples 






and of course the kids.

















Here are some of my favorite ones... 













What do you think of them?











See you very soon for the last episode of the London saga! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment